Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Italian-style stuffed aubergines

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1262642/italianstyle-stuffed-aubergines

Since I live alone, cooking does come too short on several occasions. It's no fun cooking something elaborate and yummy just to be eating it all by yourself! (and doing the dishes by yourself ;)) So if I do cook something I appreciate easy but filling recipes to also stop me snacking.
I found this recipe and instantly had to make it! I love aubergines and it looked super easy to do!
You can always add more of one item and less of another or swap with other things you have in your fridge - this is the good thing with the recipe! You can change it up to include your favourite leftovers!!
I love cheese. I am one of those people that believes that cheese makes everything better. So I did add some extra mozerella sprinkeled on the top too.
I ate one filled aubergine which has about 266 calories. I did add some brown rice to the meal just to fill me up for longer and with so litte calories per portion per meal you surely can!!
Definitely need to try this!
Bon Apetit!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment